Maserati in the states

In no way am I a Maserati expert, but for a couple months I've been
watching a friend of mine at work search for the right early '70s Indy.
Fiberglass body, 4.7L V-8, a fairly nice looking car.  Of the several he's
seen or investigated, only one has been priced above $10,000 and one drove
away from Fantasy Junction (Bay Area) for around $5,000.  So, there are
big-engined Maseratis out there for a reasonable price if you're willing to
look (and pay the big bucks to fix one up).

Charlie Koster
1986 GTV-6
Kagel Canyon, CA