cheap tires

With regards to all the discussion about getting a good price on tires, this
is what I did with the Spider (alfa content):
- - looked up the price for the tires on Discount Tire Direct's (DTD) site
(http://www.tires.com)
- - go to America's Tire (don't know how big this chain is, but they're the
retail outlet for DTD)
- - tell them the price on the web site and they honor it (they may have to
order them in)
The America's tire I go to is on the corner of El Camino and 237 in
Sunnyvale, CA. Alternatively, just call DTD and ask them where their nearest
recommended dealer is.
Chris
'77 spider