GTV-6 Power Steering & a Maserati Question

     GTV-6:

     I'd like to avoid the workout that comes with driving my GTV-6 at
     parking speeds. Therefore, I would like to explore the possibility of
     fitting the power steering unit from a Milano. Could someone please
     help me answer the following questions:

     - Would a Milano power steering unit be a direct fit?

     - How big a fitting job would it be - any complications?

     - Would I be losing any of the wonderful responsiveness and feel that
     is part of the normal GTV-6 manual unit?

     - Any other possible downsides?

     Maserati:

     Can anyone tell me whether the Maserati Biturbo Spyder has a rear seat
     suitable for children? Does anyone have any experience with this car?

     Any info and advice will be much appreciated.

     Terry

** NOTICE **

Please note, the format of our email addresses have changed.
Please update your address book to use firstname.lastname
before the @ instead of firstname_lastname.
We no longer use underscores in our Internet mail addresses.