Got mirrors for sale!

Hello

I finally found an original set of chrome mirrors for my '85 Spider
Graduate and do not need the mirrors that were installed by the previous
owner.  They are black Vitaloni Baby Turbo (what a name!) and fit Spiders
(I believe they also fit  '70s Alfas).  They are in pristine condition,
include the base and can be mounted directly on the doors without
modifications.  New they cost $50 for the set.  Make a reasonable offer and
they are yours!

(PS:  I live in the SF Bay Area in California)

Spiros

End of alfa-digest V7 #263