Re: Last Chance Prom and Goodyear Eagles

I never liked the NCTs that came on my 164 either.  Low cornering
capability and a lot of squeal.  And expensive!  No flat problems,
though.   I tried Yokohama AVSi's which were a lot of fun for all of
10,000 miles, by which time the cord was showing on 3 out of the 4.
Yes, the alignment was checked, and no, I don't (normally) drive like a
maniac.  Moral: check the treadwear index before you buy.

Now I'm on Michelin Pilots.  Good performance, and it looks like they'll
last for quite a while.  Recommended.

Ken Haven
Fremont, CA
164 LS 5 speed