re: gtv-6 speedo

>Eavesdropping on BS's note about shitty solders on GTV-6 speedos. I jusat
>yanked mine out and will do some recon to see if I can bring mine to life.
>Will the AD save another Alfa part from the trash pile?

Alas, it is still dead with nary a bad solder in sight. Oh well, so much
for late night excitement. It was fun to pull apart anyway. I've never seen
guages easier to remove in my life. A delight.

I did rescue the non-op turn signals. They would not stay locked in the on
position. I pulled the switch apart and with my moto-tool deepened the
little pockets (on the black plastic part at the end of the actual stalk)
that had flattened out which hold the switch in positon. Very little
plastic has to come off to accomplish this.

What else can I screw up???;-)

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto