BMW 7 series front callipers

In order to pull up my '71 1750 gtv turbo, I'm considering a pair of 4
piston front callipers off a 7 series BMW. I can pick up the callipers
dirt cheap and they are almost a straight bolt on (once the spacers have
been removed and the twin BMW brakeline fittings modified to accept the
single alfa brakeline).
What I am curious about is how these things will behave with the
standard twin booster setup I have on my car (Australia here).
Anyone performed this swap before me? If so, what happenned to the
balance of the car under brakes and what was the change in pedal feel
and pedal travel like?
Thanks a bundle.
Nick.