Returned mail: Cannot send message within 5 days

The original message was received at Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:03:53 -0700
from imo17.mx.aol.com [198.81.17.7]

<alfa@domain.elided>

<alfa@domain.elided>... Deferred: Connection reset by krusty-motorsports.com.
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

Final-Recipient: RFC822; alfa@domain.elided
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; krusty-motorsports.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:12:59 -0700