RE: Milano oil filters

> << I had to use a towel to keep from frying myself. Still, *is*
> there a better
> way to get the filter out?
>
>   I've been contemplating a remote filter mount kit.  Anybody tried one?

i've got one on my spider.  worth while if you've got an oil cooler, i don't
think i'd install one just to make the filter change easier.  the amount of
time you'll spend installing one will exceed the cumulative amount of time
you save in filter changes..

personally, the milano filter is a pita, but it's not *that* bad.  some
people remove the air filter housing, but i just reach down and snake it
out.  there's one big hose that you need to squeeze out of the way a little,
not a big deal.

bs