Re: calendars for gifts

> Tracy Sakamoto wrote:
><<Looking for a special something to give an Alfa enthusiast...my
>husband to be.  He's the owner of an immaculately kept '84 spider and
already >has tons of books, banners, stickers, etc.  Any ideas would be
great!

- - Bryan Carter replied -
>  Any ideas?  You gotta be careful what you ask for.  Well, here
>goes.....  A couple months ago and friend and I were toying with the
idea of a
>(pardon the political incorrectness) 'chicks & Alfas' calendar.  I think
you get
>the idea.  Find a good photographer, borrow the Spider for a couple
>hours......nothing lurid, just semi-seductive.  It will be original.

- - bs replied -
>i like the calendar idea - give it a bad girl twist and get one of
>those temporary alfa tattoos that steve piantieri sells.  steve also has
>prettyinteresting collection of paraphernalia in his alfa boutique

- - Michael Williams replied -

>you might want to check eBay.com (the online auction/flea market). Do
>a search for Alfa and you'll find all kinds of nifty stuff. Also check
out
>Griot's Garage catalog. Everything for the anal-retentive car guy ;-)
>Again, they have some really great gifts.

Y'all got the right ideas, but the calendar is already made (except for
the semi-seductive suggestion).  Just send $14.50 to the NWARC and get a
1999 calendar with 12 of his favorite cars posing au naturel.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Bothell, WA  (you know the drill about rain up here don't you)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]