Re: alfa-digest V7 #258

>From: "s evans" <bigred62@domain.elided>
>Subject: repair of mag wheels
>
>Does anyone know to whom or where to send a true magnesium wheel for
>repair?  A small one inch chunk has been broken off the rim.  Thanks.

Guess I've been on this forum long enough to complain - Where do you
live?  I know a great repair place in Seattle, and I'm sure they would
accept a mail delivery, but you'll likely find a good place nearby.  Or
check the classified section of your favorite auto magazine.  I know of a
couple that advertise regularly in AutoWeek.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Bothell, WA (Where it's still grey and raining)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]