Re: Berlinas

Two more things and I'll crawl back in my hole where the lights are on
and I can't feel the rain.  --

1- Those of you with MS Word should type in "unable to pass an Alfa" and
then do a Thesaurus check.      :^)     Seems some of those guys in
Redmond simply don't have enough to do.

2-  I think I got talked into taking a 1971 Berlina 1750 off someone's
hands and I've got two options  -  dinking around on it for a couple of
years until my 14-year old son decides to appropriate it for
transportation   - OR -  turning it into a parts car and then disposing
of the carcass.  Since none of  the parts will fit my 87 Spider, is there
any interest for any of the complete vehicle from you list participants.
There is supposedly some new parts in the trunk also, though I don't have
a listing of them.  What kind of advise, suggestions, offers do I hear?

Thanks

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Bothell WA  (Annual rain festival from July 1 through June 30)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]