October Alfa Owner posted

Howdy, Alfisti!

It's that time again...

the latest issue of the Alfa Owner magazine has been posted to the AROC-USA
web site.

The feature article this month is a terrific story about Fangio and the
Mille Miglia by Allen Smith. Also update: Michael J. Hemsley's (Mississippi
Mike's) Competition article; the classified ads - of course - (A personal
note: It is torturous for me to read the classified ads so closely each
month as I prepare the web site update!); the AO cover (photo by AROC
member and Alfa Digester Michael Williams) and the table of contents.

A special link has been added to the Chapter Listings page for folks
wishing to affiliate with the currently organizing Montana chapter.

I will be adding numerous Alfa Zia convention photos to the Galleries page
later this week.

Enjoy,
Bernie Zelazny
AROC-USA
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
     Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
          http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html

     Divided by Zero Productions web sites:
Texas Hill Country Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
   Serving Austin & San Antonio, Texas
          http://www.brooksdata.net/personal/thc-aroc-usa
Alfa Romeo Owners Club-USA
          http://www.aroc-usa.org