Sheet Metal Repair Panels

	I need to weld a new floor pan into my 84 Spider.  It is rusted right under
the driver's feet.  I have cut out the bad places only to discover still more
pinholes when I scraped off the undercoating.  I can weld in several patches
and maintain the contours of the metal, but it will be prettier to weld in a
new panel.  I am picky, but in this case the panel will show as this is a race
car under construction.
	Alfa Ricambi did not have a repair panel, IAP shows none in their catalog.
Where else should I call?
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City