brake bleeding

I have used a method simialar to the board in the cockpit method
mentioned by Rich on many motorcycles.  Principle is the same, keep
pressure on the master cylinder overnight.
I was having trouble with my motorcyle front brakes after some major
work.  I tried bleeding them by the conventional method, with a mityvac
several times with no success.  Someone mentioned using a zip tie  to
keep pressure on the master cylinder over night.  I was skeptical, but
was ready to try any thing.  It worked.  Same principal at work in a car,
so I would not hesitate to try keeping the system under pressure
overnight and see if that works.  Kevin

71 Spider
Orem Utah

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]