re: AR Ricambi

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I have called AR Ricambi and they had no idea where the catalog was - that's a
negative. I got to speak to the person who originally took my order for the
catalog - that's a positive. That person was able to easily find the invoice
for my catalog (a HUGE nod of the head to their filing system) and offered to
send another copy to me - a big positive.

I have heard from one person off digest and they described a positive, many
year relationship with AR Ricambi. The other posts you saw here.

I should not have asked this question on the digest. I know of enough people
from the digest that I should have made a more discrete inquery. It wasn't
fair of me to ask the question on the list.

My apologies to all on the digest for the unnecessary use of bandwidth. Let's
move on to a more important topic. Any topic. Alfa related, of course ...

Tom