sell price 75 in Europe?

Hello Alfisti,

Does anybody out there know what the average selling price of a 75 (milano)
10 years old, +-150.000 Km on the clock, 1.8 (no diesel) would be. I would
like to know prices for Europe, more especially Belgium. Because of the
rarity of Alfa's in the US I guess they will be more expensive there than
in Europe...

I know I have been a little absent from the digest lately, but I have been
very busy at work. And nothing has broken on my 33 for a long time now, so
I haven't had to consult the digest superior knowledge lately.

I decided not to get the 2nd gear synchro fixed. I have learned to double
clutch, it saved a wad of money, and I enjoy the double clutching as well.
Even if you don't have synchro probs, you should try it, even if its just
for fun.

I have to go to my yearly "official" car check this month, so I'll be
having to switch ECU's again (former owner installed a Superchip), to pas
CO testing...

Ok, that's it from me...

Max
33 1.7 16V (red, of course)