Re: AR Ricambi

My $0.02 worth:

Re: AR Ricambi catalog.

I asked for one of their catalogs last time I placed an order.  The catalog
came - it is impressive (although it contains no prices).  Don't know what
good the catalog is anyway - everytime I call AR Ricambi to order something
they don't have it in stock, don't carry it anymore, don't know when it will
come - in if ever, and generally don't really seem to be happy that I have
money to spend and called THEM.

I have to ask THEM to backorder stuff for me (they never offer when what I
want is out of stock).  I have stuff on backorder for years now.

On the other hand IAP and Centerline almost always have what is IN (my
personal experience) their catalogs in stock, happily backorder when out of
stock, and seem quite happy to take my money.

Guess where I call first?

Ben Higgins
Galveston, Texas