'84 Spider - Redline oil grades

Fellow Alfistis - my apologies if this message shows up more than once in AD
- - I first sent it two days ago and I have yet to see it posted in AD I have
tried once or twice since - maybe ATT is having problems so I am using my
work Email instead -
Question
I am planning on replacing the transmission and the differential fluids this
coming weekend on my '84 Spider. I've seen a lot of recommendations for
synthetics (especially Redline). Which are the recommended grades? Will any
quiet the rear end noise?

Redline MTL for the transmission? Or Redline 75w/90NS?
Redline 75W/90 (also for limited slip) for the rear end?
Thanks in advance for your help
Ramzi
ramzi.nassar@domain.elided 		Please reply to this address
or
ramzi.nassar@domain.elided
'91 Red 325iX (Auto-for the Mrs..) 72kmi - Surefooted - weather or not
'87 944S (5 SPD)Alpine White 95kmi - Very Fast
'87 750 Turbo Wagon (5 SPD) Grey 112kmi - Fast hauler
'86 Cabernet 300E (Rare 5 SPD) 61kmi - Fast and grand
'84 Spider Veloce (5 SPD) Grey 40kmi - All original except for the fat Yokos