Elise mid, M100 front, Elise mid, M100 front, Elise..

My apologies - it could not have been more than a couple of seconds after I
hit "send" that I realized that an old neural condition had struck again in
its too too subtle and insidious way.  It was explained to me by my
neurologist, but it went right over my head : something to do with
electrical bleed-through, slipping synapses, and a more than usual melding
of brain hemispheres.  I have been known to put my hand on my speed ball
mouse in an attempt to click on something on the TV.  Once I pointed a
remote control at my aquarium in an attempt to get a tank of tinfoils for a
change.

It was the Elan II that was driven at the front not the Elite, I mean,
Elise.  Damn.

I am sure, however, about old Jaguars and auto crossing and still
suspicious of front wheel drive sports cars.

Regards

David