Re: Ranting about emissions testing

My $0.02-worth.   My daughter bought a car a few years ago in CA(actually I
bought her the car---you know how it goes with kids!!!!!), a CA spec car
BUT originally sold in Las Vegas, NV.  No problem, no extra fees.  Then she
moved to AZ & registered the car there cause she thought she would stay.
Big mistake.  She didn't stay more than a year & moved back to CA.  Guess
what??  Because the car had originally been sold in NV she had to come up
with the $300 extortion fee - this despite the fact that the car had been
registered in CA for several years.  Something wrong with this picture??

Ralph
Houston, TX