Fuel Filter

Well, the Scuderia Warren has grown again by the addition of a 1984
GTV6.  Like my other Alfas, it had been abandoned by the last owner with
my Alfa mechanic.  It's not in the world's greatest condition, but the
engine had a full rebuild about 10k miles back.  Photos will be posted
this weekend on my web site.

As I am a checkbook mechanic, I see this car as a good way to start
learning how to do the simpler repairs.  I can already do my own oil,
filters and spark plugs <g>, Spider alternator belts (thank you, Paul
Garrossino!) and replace SPICA injectors (thank you, Pat Braden!)  I
have a masters in computer science, so not being able to repair my own
car is slightly embarrassing.

So I have a question: to start my adventure I need to perform the
various routine things to bring this car up to good running condition.
Would somebody please post to me the step-by-step instructions on how to
change a GTV6 fuel filter, please?

Many, many thanks!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 152k miles
1984 GTV6, "Falconi", over 130k miles (and the speedo is dead)