rear end swap

I am in the process of preparing a late model spider rear end for
placement in my 71 Spider.  I would like to know what I should do to this
rear end while it is on the bench and easy to work on.  Should all
gaskets and seals be replaced?  My original rear end does not leak, and
has not led a sheltered life.  IS this the norm, or should I go ahead and
replace the seals and gaskets while it is out of the car and easy to work
on?  Thanks, Kevin

Orem Utah
71 Spider
Suzuki RG500

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #248