Re: Milano plugs

<< I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the new Bosch
Platinum
+4.  I've seen them advertised in a few magazines but have yet to find them in
any stores.
Bryan Carter>>

Bryan,
I have found with my Milano and Spider 2000, as well as with various water
cooled, injected VWs and my former Dodge Dakota, that Bosch Platinums suck.
They gas foul vary easily, yes even with electronic fuel injection. When I
owned my 85 VW Golf the techs who frequented the Compuserve VW forum both
recommended against using Bosch Platinum, both instead recommended Bosch
Super. I have found that the Lodge plugs work fine and after all they aren't
that expensive, are they? If you insist on using them, Trak Auto carries them.

John Katos