155

In a message dated 11/10/98 11:54:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Re: 155 engine into Spider? >>
Just a small comment
The 155 Q4 with the mentioned engine, is (under my opinion) rather close to
the Lancia Delta Integrale.There is a version of that engine with overboost
used for a little while on 164 and one with/without intercooler used in Lancia
Thema and Fiat Croma.Fiat, in the class of 155 had only the Fiat Tipo/Tempra
in which there was no turbo with that engine.
I really think that the engine served with a lot of well-deserved glory in the
Lancia Delta Integrale.I saw once a compare test between a top 3 class BMW and
a Lancia Delta Integrale and though the German tester was biased the numbers
were way better on the Lancia. That car is part of History, if you ask me....
And again, my usual question: I heard that some of those Lancia's were brought
here. True?

Vlad
'91 164 L