Re: CAMS II

Thanks for the reply.

I also thought that the speedo was not accurate and am changing the
cable (along with the tach).

When I drive the car (if I remember correctly, I reall have not driven
it lately becuase I am in Miami and it's in Indiana) and I am pouring
the coals on, the does accelerate well from 80-90-95 mph, but if I try
to menatlly graph what the tach is going to register around 100 mph and
above, it seems like it will be right around 5200-5500.  Should this be
lower?

All my timing marks are right on the money.  Should I try to either
advance or retard the cam timing (knowing to watch out for not hitting
the pistons) as it has been mentioned in the Owner.  Could it be my
ignition system as well?  I am also running the stock two piece header
system.

Trying to find more speed!

Chip