Emissions

Thanks to the US subscribers who took the trouble to explain the ins and
outs of the USA emission laws. I think I understand a little better now. I
also stand corrected in that the Elise does not have the Rover K-series 1.8
with VVC but the bog standard 1.8 which because of the low mass of the car
still allows a 0-62 of 5.9secs. There is also a full review of the Alfa 166
in this month's Top Gear magazine which you can view at the following
address:

http://www.topgear.com/1stdrive/home/index.html

  Simon Mason-Kingston upon Hull, England.