Lotus Elise

I read in Automobile Mag. that a limited number of the 190-hp Elise Sport
are being brought to the States for "track use only". Is it possible that
this car is one of those? Then again, there was that recent post about the
guy who'd brought a '97 GTV to the States, and was planning on importing a
156 - this might be the same case.........
Also, the important question: WHERE does this car park???? I would love to
get a look at one!
Chris Keen
'77 spider