Re: alfa-digest V7 #241

In a message dated 11/10/98 11:47:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 05:19:53 -0500
 From: Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society <alfabill@domain.elided>
 Subject: Need help-164 headlights

 Hi all:

 I need some electrick-al advice for Sophia... >>

Hi Bill
I can only give you some info, but maybe it helps..
In EU following are different in lighting:
Directional lights are not on all the time such as here and blinking by
turning off and on, but:
off all the time and blinking by turning on and off
With the tail lights generally speaking ( don't remember in the 164) you must
have separate lights for brakes (or 2 filament bulbs) and again the
directionals would be separate and not on at night (only blinking).
No sidemarker lights in the 164 that i see in my brochures,but there is a
little directional square orange just next to "Disegno di Pininfarina".

Ciao
Vlad
'91 164 L