In defense of checkbook Alfisti

	>Sounds like its time to quit being a checkbook mechanic and do some
	>work yourself. If you just write checks the only thing you'll get
good
	>at is subtraction and penmanship.

	I feel I must jump to the defense of a fellow checkbook Alfisti. If
someone wants to drive a restored Alfa and doesn't have the time, facilities
or interest in getting dirty and greasy, at least they are driving an Alfa
and supporting those in the parts, repair and resto business. Much better
than saying "to hell with driving something unique, where's the Honda
dealer?"

	Not trying to flame anyone, just asking all of us to appreciate all
Alfisti, regardless of their level of intimacy with their car.

	<end of soapbox, no unconstructive flames please>

	Karl
	'95 164LS
	(sometimes checkbook, sometimes not...)