Need help-164 headlights

Hi all:

I need some electrick-al advice for Sophia...

I installed my newish Euro spec projector headlights and connected the
wiring as seemed logical. All the wire colors matched.

On driving the car to Jacksonville tonight, I noticed that the head
lights are excellent  but the following has occurred:

L/R taillight is not working, brake light and directional are ok.
R/F and L/R side marker light are inop.
Instrument panel lights are dimmer and flicker slightly at idle.
front and rear fog light switches do not respond, and air temp light
does not dim when lights are on...

I'm stumped...any pearls of wisdom? All items worked fine before.
Wire splices are all soldered.
Only mechanical difference is instead of directional bulb being the
parking light as well, it has a seperate bulb in the high beam area as a
parking lamp. I connected this to the yellow wire which was the parking
lamp circuit. Seems logical.
Ground wire for dir. lights and main headliamps is shared. All others
are color matched.

Low beam operated the round projector, and high, the unshielded "square"
lamp. Is this correct? (seems like it...) On high beam, does just the
one lamp light or do both?

Sorry for the possibly confusing post...just bastardizing my car...

Damn, even if they don't work right, yet, they are really pretty. :o)

Big Thanks in advance!
- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida