Motronic M 1.7

Hi all,

	I decided to confirm my suspicion that the O2 sensor on my 155 was the cause
of all the jerks. So I visited Collin's ultra useful 164 FAQ page and looked
up the BOSCH MOTRONIC M 1.7 self-diagnostic procedures.
	Sure enough the injector light on my car flashed 1-2-2-4 (faulty lambda
probe). I think this procedure should apply to all M1.7 equipped cars (nearly
all euro late model Alfas) and not the 164 alone. However, there may be extra
codes on different models i.e. the TS 16V probably have error codes for the
knock-sensor which I don't have on my V6.

Thanks Collin.

Zamani