Re: alfa-digest V7 #224

Jerry,  I can tell you from personal experience that those stigma's are for the most part accurate,
although an unfair predjiudice to apply to all southerners.  However, keeping in mind the history of
Italy (meaning the City/State legacy and many years of foreign influences), most of the country (la
Toscana is probably the only exception) has its own unique dialect, including the Milanese.  Unless you
are in the know, it is difficult to understand when they're really "into it".

Carl Prochilo