Turning over a 4 cylinder engine

It may be a pain in the ass, but the best way to turn a 4 cylinder =
engine over is to remove the radiator and use the correct socket on the =
pulley nut. I have tried ALL the other methods and have found this to be =
the best method. It only takes ten or fifteen minutes to drain and =
remove the radiator and this method is much easier and more exact in the =
long run.
Roger
I will give my hints for changing gears in Alfas in the next few days!
Details at eleven!

End of alfa-digest V7 #230