Parts for sale / tired of paying storage

I have a set of new original Duetto tail light assemblies (Euro) still in
the Carello box.    What am I offered?   I don't want to give them away but
I will sell them for a fair price.
I am going to clean out my storage this weekend (hopefully) and I know they
are in there somewhere.  I have a bunch of other cool Duetto stuff  I
started coIlecting when I was going to restore mine. I will post stuff next
week when I get organized.

Warren
74 GTV
66 GTC