Re: Spider stereo & speakers

>I'm going to install a good audio system in my Spider - a CD-player with a
>detachable face & good speakers.  While I'm not to worried about the
>cd-player, I'm concerned about the speakers getting stolen and my car
>getting damaged in the process.  What has been the experience of other
>Spider owners?

****
There's not much you can do in this regard (until the day when they make
detachable speakers).
What's good for the spider is also a good general rule all around: get the
best speakers you can afford and use the factory grille covers, or some
other nondescript brand (in the same size, of course) to cover them.  If
you're TOO conspicuous about it, however (peel the Kraco emblem off first,
for example), the thieves will be on to you.

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168