bay area owners?

OK, I'm facing my first 'problem' with my Spider since moving to the Bay
area.  Seems it's time to do some serious brake bleeding and I don't have
any place to do it!  The lease here at my marina states very plainly that
you won't even think of opening the hood of your car here... (tho plenty of
people do, I don't want to press my luck so soon after moving in - finding a
live-aboard slip in the Bay is next to impossible)

So, any kindly Alfa folk near Redwood City think they could spare a little
work room for a couple hours and a handy 'brake leg'?  I'll bring the beer
and/or wine as necessary!

If you or anyone you know...  Please drop me a line at the below address or
just give me a call at 650-367-0572

Thanks!  I'd hate to pay some local shop $75/hour just to do brakes!
(tho I guess I should be glad there are shops here to give me that option as
opposed to the midwest where I came from)

Don Happel    zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp-MoDin Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track
78 Spider - for the street
77 Dodge van - mobile shop