Spider ques. , flywheel and trans.

Greetings,
	I am in the process of repairing my newly acquired '86 Spider
Graduate.
After taking it in to a good friend and Bosch mechanic for F.I. diagnosis
,  it seems that when the PO's mechanic replaced the clutch ,  the
flywheel was not installed correctly.  How do I get it located correctly
with the crank ?  My manual shows a stamp on the side of the flywheel ,
but ,  I can't find it .  I do however see something that looks like a
magnetic sender .  Also ,  What do the marks on the crank pulley
represent ?  I'm finding a  "p'" and an "I" ,  where the book says look
for an " F" . The
"F" being a timing mark and not TDC , which is what I'm looking for .
When is #1 at TDC ?  When #4 is firing and both valves in #1 are closed ?

	But wait there's more .  The transmission pops out of 1st. gear
during acceleration , with about 1 fingers worth of pressure .  Is it
possible to have this repaired , and maybe 2nd gear syncro , without
rebuilding the whole thing ?  Is it advisable ?  How reliable is the
reverse light switch ?  Is this an automatic ,  while you're  there
replacement ?

	I can hardly wait until I can afford to buy a car that's been
properly maintained . The inside of the bell housing was caked with about
3/16" of baked on oil .  1 bolt holding the clutch master on ,  2 bolts
holding the starter on  ,  1 Shock
not even connected at the bottom .  Anyone have a set of Koni's for sale
?

Thanks in advance

Don Coulter
San Leandro Ca.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]