Anti-SPAM Campaign?! (no Alfa content)

As I'm sure most of you have noticed, since the recent SPAM legislation was
passed in the U.S.A. the amount of junk e-mail we are all receiving is
tremendous. Can someone tell me who all the idiot politicians were (or a
link to a web site that will tell me) that voted *in favor* of the recently
passed SPAM legislation so I can start sending all of them a copy of each
and every piece of SPAM I get. I think it will get there attention real
fast if we all start doing this. Then maybe they will wise up.

Bernardo "the troublemaker" Zelazninni

ps - if this e-mail has HTML garbage in it I'm gonna shoot my `puter!