shaking 164

Now on a set of Bridgeston RE71 tires from a different tire store, after
the previous store had balanced and re-balanced the Michelin xgtv4s
twice, and still with the same shake starting around 60 mph, I'm baffled.

If the wheels were noticeably out of true or round, some installer would
have noticed--none did. The onset is also a bit odd--accelerate to 60 or
slightly over, and all is fine--back off, and the shimmying starts, and
feels exactly like out of balance wheels---accelerate again, and the
shaking diminishes (but doesn't entirely go away.)

Where do I look?--CV joints? I doesn't know what next to do!

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******