Re: APE Directions/Contact

Brad--

Depending on where in Santa Clara, either take 280 "around the corner" to
where it becomes 880, or take 237 east to 880. Then go north to Winton
(at the northern end of Hayward) then take Winton east to the fifth
stoplight Clawiter, the left to the first right hand turn National, and
about 1 block east to APE. 1-510-782-5800. They're open from 9 to 5.

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 bjanesi@domain.elided wrote:

> Can someone provide me with directions & phone# to APE from Santa Clara?
> I'll be out there for a few days next week and would like to stop by and
> talk to Larry about his "old-style" tensioner modification.  Also, if you
> know what their hours of operation are, that would he helpful too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad Anesi
> '91 Project 164Q 5-speed

> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******