Re: Giulietta Normale replacement carburetor (Weber??)

The bolt-on Weber you are looking for is the 36 DCD.  There's a guy
named Peter Zobian who has a store in Cambria, CA who has a shelf full
of them.  Just make sure you're sitting down when you ask the price.
=:0 I can't put my finger on his phone # at the moment, but I think the
name of his shop is Automobilia.  He mostly sells old magazines,
posters, and other memorabilia associated with cars.  He does have a few
rare parts, including the aforementioned Webers. It's a great store to
browse in.  If you were at Concours Italiano this year, he brought the
immaculate grey 1900CS by Ghia.

Rebuild kits should be available from Pierce Manifolds in Gilroy, CA.