Giulietta Normale replacement carburetor (Weber??)

Hello,

To replace the carburetor of my '61 1300 Giulietta Spider Normale I am looking
for a carburetor that will also fit the original air-filter box. Currently I use
a "105" Giulia 1300 TI carburetor with a foam filter that runs really well,
however due to the size of the vacuum control of the secondary throttle, there
also is not enough space to mount the original air-filter-box.

Also on the Weber DGV sold by Centerline as replacement for the Solex it is
almost impossible to mount the original air-filter box.

As I understand there were several Weber "bolt-on" replacements for the Solex
35APAIG that were also used by Fiat or Lancia, and that came with an adapter or
were very strait-forward to modify. Does someone still has one laying around on
the shelves or knows a source?

Thanks in advance,

Bart Schilt

'61 Giulietta,