Stuff for sale

	I have (1) Stebro stainless steel center exhaust for an automatic
transmission milano for sale (will not fit 5 speed milano). Never used, never
installed, mint condition. Cost $224.00, sell for $145.00 Price includes
shipping. Will deliver in Long Island, New York area.
	I also have a new set of 2.5 liter V6  factory piston rings made by Borgo
from a piston and liner set I just purchased. Price for the rings is $45.00 +
shipping.

Robert,
88 Milano gold
Long Island, NY