FOR SALE / 83 GTV-6

Howdy folks:

I am selling my GTV-6 if anyone is interested.  (I need the garage space and
with running a construction company and the Army Reserve, don't have the time
I need to give her full attention...)  Here are the particulars:

83 Alfa GTV-6
Silver w/ blue leather interior
	(Paint is dead / must be stripped to bare metal and repainted)
Leaks no oil / engine runs very well
vic. 78,xxx miles
very little rust...nothing penetrated
A/C works
Dash cracked
Tach inop
no radio
vinyl seats in rear cracked

I have 2 binders with receipts, manuals, records, etc....

I purchased car from Paul Spruell Alfa and the car was originally purchased in
Atlanta by the original owner and then owned by one of Spruell's mechanics.
Apparently the car sat outside uncovered which ruined the paint and cracked
the dash and vinyl.

I purchased the car and drove her from Atlanta to Knoxville.  Presently, the
car is in my garage in Knoxville, Tennessee..

All reasonable offers considered.   E-mail me at skybeaver6@domain.elided...

Thanks...see y'all...