For Sale / 83 GTV-6

Howdy folks:

I am considering selling my 83 GTV-6.  The following is a description for your
review:

1983 GTV-6 originally purchased in Atlanta.  I am the 3rd owner and bought the
vehicle from Paul Spruell Alfa-Lamborghini after searching for about 6 months.

Silver exterior w/ blue leather interior.

Paint is DEAD and must be stripped to bare metal to re-paint.

Dash is cracked and rear seat upholstry is torn.

Tachometer is inop.

Very little rust...car has been garaged since I purchased it.  I drive it only
during the summer and then, only about once every week or two.  It is located
in Knoxville, TN.

All manuals and mechanics receipts included.

All reasonable offers considered.

It was my goal to restore the car, but I need the garage space and my house
needs some extensive work.

If you are interested, e-mail me at Skybeaver6@domain.elided.  Be sure to include
the subject above so that I do not trash your e-mail thinking it junk.

Thanks and merry Christmas....Walt

End of alfa-digest V7 #353