RE: alfa-digest V7 #214

> 2)  If I do have the relays, can I still run the hi beams in high wattage
> safely?  Is the relay and wire size up to it, for example?
>
> 3) If I need to install a relay or relays, how do I do so?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony Brucia
> Long Island, NY

Just a word of warning:
I replaced the bulbs with some brighter ones in my Milano (I don't remember
the wattage, but they were just 9004 bulbs) and the plugs at the lights
melted.  I saw no evidence of damage anywhere else, but the plugs were
ruined.  I suspect the contacts were not making the best connection, and the
higher resistance created the excess heat.  Beware, and make sure the
electrical system is in good shape.

HTH

Damien