Re: Alfa 75/90/164

Tony

>>But the features are (nearly) the same on the both the 75 and the 90.
IIRC, from a luxury car POV, the only thing the 90 has that the 75
hasn't is the trip computer, and even this got dropped in the 90 super.<<=

And to add to the confusion, it was also fitted to  some early UK =

market 75's! =

>>That and the production dates: 90 1984-87, 77 1986-1992(?). That's only=

a two-year overlap.<<

The 90 died an early death, as it was reputedly the car to take Alfa into=

the
90's. Alfa must have spent a fair bit on developing the 90, little of whi=
ch
they got back. The 90 was styled by Bertone (think) who must have charged=

a fair bit, while the 75 was styled internally. The 75 has a lot stiffer
suspension
 and alot more sporting seats than the 90.

>>Not having resources to hand, I would agree they look smaller than an
Alfetta, but from memory all the critical exterior dimensions are the
same. Does anybody who is familiar with both have any comment on the
interior?<<

It is many years since I was last in a Guilietta (over 10), and although
they
are about the same length as an Alfetta, they feel substantially less
wide inside. As to actual dimensions, I don't know.

All the best

Keith