Re: Spider Temperature

>>Anyway, the temp was running about 2/3 of the
>>way between 180 F and 212 F I am guessing at 200 F.

the one period in about 10 years that my spider was running that hot I
had the cooling system flushed and the radiator cleaned out, It went
back to 180 and has been there for 5+ years. I think your car is still
running hot.

ciao

sixto
Sixto A. Gonzalez
National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center      787-878-2612
Arecibo Observatory                           787-878-1861(fax)
HC3 Box 53995
Arecibo Puerto Rico 00612
sixto@domain.elided