Wanted: ECU's for '83 Spider

Does anyone around here have both the ignition and fuel injection ecu's for
an '83 Spider (preferably good/used) that they'd be willing to sell?  A net
challenged buddy is looking for a pair and I'm just trying to be helpful.
If anyone has a spare set or either one, please e-mail me or give him a
call at 516-289-2513 and ask for Peter.

Also, thanks to all who responded to my questions about my newly acquired
Milano.  I'm planning to get to work this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have
more questions Sunday night!  What a neat car....

Christopher Judd
e-mail: juddman@domain.elided
http://www.peconic.net/members/juddman